JESSIE KAHNWEILER - WRITER/director: THE SKINNY
"A few years ago, in an effort to help my work evolve from "therapy caught on film" Joey Soloway recommended Joan Scheckel's Filmmaking Labs and my life, work, and central nervous system would never be the same. Studying with Joan broke me down only to break me wide open. She's taught me that feels + craft = the truth. Whenever people ask how to break into the biz, I recommend Joan's Labs. It's not cheap, but I promise you it will get your stories told and sold. THIS is the work and it never ends, baby. See ya in class!"
- Alumni organized and led sessions
- International Skype calls
- Practice key aspects of The Technique™
- Workshop your own material and get insightful feedback
- Connect with your passion and your JSFL community
- Google Group forum: create and participate in discussions, brainstorms, and be in touch with the entire Alumni network!
- Drop into Body Lab with Rie Katagiri: the official Master movement teacher for the JSFL Community is back. Drop into your body and your work!
- Visual Artists
NEW YORK CITY
ONLINE W/ ZOOM
There is no tuition for Generator meetups.
Alumni chip in a nominal fee for space rental.
Email us for details and join in!
Call (323) 803-5039